Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BetTEr LaTE thAn NeVEr...


My little Princerella its a Taylah word. She has put Cinderella and princess together making Princerella. Taylah went trick or treating at my parents. She went with my dad and sister Danielle mostly. She loved it and had so much fun.
We also carved pumpkins at my parents tay hated the goo and seeds. I have been so bad a posting lately. If its not one thing it's another like Taylah being sick to Hala having gout and me having kidney stones ( that still haven't passed). So I am posting a few things today.








4 comments:

Andrea said...

You poor thing. Kidney stones are awful! I hope you get feeling better soon! We do gym at the recreation center

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so sorry you all have been sick. Hopefully you get better soon!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Wow! You guys have been one sick family! I hope you all start feeling better. I heard kidney stones were awful, I'm sorry you have them! Hopefully they pass soon!! Get well soon!

Ashlee said...

Love the pictures!